If you’ve ever thought, or said out loud, “I’ll be happy when…”, then you’ve fallen into the happiness trap.
Because “when” will never come with a mindset of waiting on something or someone to make you happy.
The truth is, in spite of your circumstances, in spite of your income, in spite of your living conditions, YOU can be happy TODAY.
“How can you say that, Wendy? You don’t know my circumstances!”
Well, I was once one of those people who said that…until one day when I became determined to be happy, no matter what.
I realized that happiness is an inside job. It begins in your mind.
I’ve studied happiness for decades, along with putting the knowledge into action. It’s amazing what some wisdom can do when properly applied.
Being happy didn’t come naturally, nor was it freely taught to me.
Would you believe that most people who would not consider themselves happy, have actually CHOSEN not to be happy?
Say What?! It’s true. We are who we are and where we are in life because of the choices we’ve made up to this point.
The challenge is, unless you grew up in a home where happiness was preached and modeled, we were not taught to be happy. That’s why I want to share this with you, so if this resembles you, you can finally be very happy… as soon as today.
If it’s not you, maybe this message is for someone you love or care about.
I have clients who are in their 50’s, 60’s, and older, that would honestly say, they don’t know how to be happy…or even that they don’t know how. Let’s change this now.
Happy people do things differently than others.
10 Typical Traits of Happy People:
1. They savor life’s joys – many little memorable moments compound to add up to pure joy. They seek these moments intentionally, and savor them.
2. They are grateful and say so – when you appreciate what you have, what you have appreciates. It’s obvious who the happy ones are, they’re the grateful ones, the ones who value everything they have. They know that someone somewhere has it worse than they do.
3. They don’t sweat the small stuff – and as is often quoted, “and it’s all small stuff.”
4. They renew their mind daily – many wise men, and God, have repeatedly expressed the importance of releasing negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and filling the void with positive, healthy, and deliberate thoughts, feelings, and emotions, daily.
5. They forgive quickly – they overlook offenses, considering where the offender might be coming from, offering grace and compassion.
6. They have healthy boundaries – recognizing the need to set and enforce limits, they protect their self-esteem, maintain self-respect, and enjoy healthy relationships.
7. They practice acts of kindness – serving and kindness are essential parts of their life.
8. They commit to their goals – in body, mind, and spirit. They understand that if they’re not growing, they’re dying.
9. They acknowledge their higher power – knowing well that their own strength is not enough to get through life’s trials, and there exist something mightier then themselves.
10. They expect the best and plan for the worst – having healthy and preplanned strategies in place for “such a time as this…”
If happiness is what you seek, begin including these traits in your daily life and finally experience the joy you desire. You won’t be able to stop bliss!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Jump into happiness with this one of a kind course. It will help take you from where you are to where you WANT to be!
Together we will uncover the root issues of what has you stuck in life and wanting more.
Real breakthrough will come when you make yourself a priority!
Get on the waiting list and be first to be notified!
Session will be opening soon!
I Look forward to seeing how I can help you along your journey.